3 TRAINING & SUPPORT NEXT > < PREVIOUS
ACFN knows what it takes to succeed in developing and operating your own ATM franchise business. All new franchisees attend an extensive, three-day training session in our offices in San Jose, CA. We cover a wide-range of topics during this class to provide franchisees with the knowledge and expertise needed to start an ATM business, including:
- Overview of the ATM industry
- The ACFN Franchise business model
- ACFN’s competitive advantages
- Our target audience and effective marketing strategy
- Meet our team – presentations from all departments
franchisees benefit from a strong network of central office operational and marketing support. ACFN’s marketing strategies and services provide the competitive edge that every business should have in their toolboxes. As an ACFN franchisee, you’ll have access to:
1. National databases of business to conduct market research and identify businesses that meet the initial ATM placement criteria. We help develop and provide franchisees with a segmented list of these businesses in the agreed upon radius of operation.
2. Marketing materials to help interest prospective businesses in our ATM Program and to maximize the chances of securing a contract for ATM placement. Our team works to contact and contract locations for the placement of your ATMs.
3. Lead tracking software, which enables you to view the activity of your leads.
4. Support for scheduling and completing ATM installations once an agreement is signed with additional support during installation to ensure correct programming.
5. Complete monitoring and service support after installation in addition to on-going performance monitoring of processing and accounting functions.